,m Sean´s Shenanigans: Salta

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Salta

Currently here in Salta. Its a Sunday afternoon and i´m pretty much dying of a hangover. Had a big night here last night - my first in a while. Got hammered and I ended up drinking with a bit of a dangerous crowd. Don´t know if any of you have seen the Brazilian film City of God, (great film BTW) but the main guy was pretty much like Benny. Came to this morning near the dual carriage way with an Argentinean police man shouting in my face - I can´t understand this bloody accent they have here! Found my way back to the hostel with the help of a nice French couple. Also walked in to a tree and cut my head on the way to the bus station to buy my ticket; so the day hasn´t been going well so far!

Have eaten steak here every day since I came to Argentina. The stuff is great and relatively cheap. I´m heading to Corrientes at 6pm on the night bus. I meant to book a ticket to Clorinda on the Paraguayan border but I mixed up the Cs. Want to go to Asuncion, Paraguay to get a refund from Lan Chile for my New Zealand Flight - with the declining euro and other stuff I can gain about 200 euros by getting a refund and rebooking the flight - I hope.

One man and his dog :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home