,m Sean´s Shenanigans: Flights Sorted

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Flights Sorted

I got my flights sorted yesterday. I cancelled my LAN Chile flights from Buenos Aires to Santiago to Auckland, I will hopefully get about $1300 refunded to me within the next few weeks. I then booked a direct flight from Buenos Aires to Auckland with Aerolineas Argentina for just under $1000. The flight leaves Buenos Aires at 11:59pm on August 26th (strange time), and arrives in Auckland on August 28th. The money I saved is badly needed here in Brazil! I felt a bit sorry for LAN, I visited 3 offices, they called me 3 times, and replied to about 15 of my emails - then I go and cancel the flights!

Today I visited Ayrton Senna's grave and it took me 5 hours to walk back to the city centre. Tomorrow, hopefully I'm off to Rio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home