,m Sean´s Shenanigans: Foz de Iguazu

Friday, August 05, 2005

Foz de Iguazu

Here in Foz de Iguazu, Brazil at the moment. Vistited the Itaipu Dam this morning. They give a free tour there. Th place is pretty spectacular - the largest scheme in the world. After returning to Ciudad del Este, I packed my things, ate one more sausage (they are great in Paraguay) and headed for the border. The border officials form Paraguay gave me some hassle - apparently Irish people DO need a visa for Paraguay. I don't know. I told him what can you do and eventually he stamped me out. Decided to walk to Foz. Not the brightest idea in the world -> 32 degrees, 7km, and two hours later I arrived at my hotel about a stone lighter. The hotel isn't finished yet, so only paying 20 reals a night (3 reals to the euro), it also has a semi complete swimming pool. Other places here are dearer - Brazil is dearer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home