,m Sean´s Shenanigans: Auckland

Friday, September 02, 2005

Auckland

Still here in Auckland. Have spent most of the week trying to brush up on my computing knowledge - and still have a good way to go! Auckland University students are on a winter break, so I have being using the University library and the city library also. The University library has a good selection of computing books, unfortunately I cannot access the internet there as a password is needed.
I've got tickets to the New Zealand vs Australia Tri Nations rugby match tomorrow night at Eden park. I thought it would be all booked up, as if New Zealand win the match- they win the competition. But even today, when I was collecting my tickets, there were still tickets to be had. Another Irish guy at the hostel was meant ot go with me but he has to work, so I hope that I can shift the extra ticket ($76).
Still staying at the hostel, a week there costs $120, which ain't cheap. Got myself a Vodafone mobile the other day, the number is +64212388736
On the jobs front, visited a consultant at Hudson Recruitment yesterday, must give some more of them a ring next week. May need to do some temping or something in the meantime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home