,m Sean´s Shenanigans: Que sera, sera

Friday, September 23, 2005

Que sera, sera

Still here in Auckland. Started working in the Bog pub here on Monday, my first days work in nearly ten months! Since i've never bar tended before, there is a bit of a learning curve involved getting up to speed.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do long term. If I go for a computing job, i'll have to persuade the interviewer that I want to stay here long term and not just go home after a year. I've had interviews with a few agencies and will leave them look for something for me. If nothing comes up in the next month or so, I may go down south and try to find some farming work (i'm saving nothing here), travel for a few months, and go home early next year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better be still working in that Irish bar if we come out to visit, and you better have perfected your pint pulling ability !!! (all on the house ofcourse)

6:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home