,m Sean´s Shenanigans: Bonmahon by the Sea

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bonmahon by the Sea

Work has slowed down a bit and I had the weekend off. Drove the 160km south the the city of Wanganui on Sunday. Due to lack of use and a certain leak, I found a crop of small mushrooms growing on my car floor.
There wasn't much to see there but I did visit the Sargeant Museum where I viewed some the the work of New Zealand artist Edith Collier. She visited Bonmahon around 1915 and painted many pictures of the local peasants.
Also bought a radio for my car, the current one doesn't work and after 2 hours with only my own thoughts to entertain me on the way to Wanganui, I forked out $30 for a new one. I haven't gotten it working yet, something about speakers and common earth wires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home